View Single Post
Old 05-05-2009, 09:09 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILoveFM View Post
I can't believe this silly little comment has created this! Sure Stevie makes comments sometimes that make all of our eyes roll, but to hear some of you say these really mean things offends me. We are all allowed to post how we feel and say what we wanna say, but this is crazy. I love Stevie and I love Fleetwood Mac. I just can't believe some people that call themselves fans would seriously say those things about her! To say that it's obvious that she doesn't like touring and she has wasted her life for the last twenty years is ridculous to me. Maybe it's because I just saw them for my very first time and they all seemed happy and energetic, and it could be that they aren't like that all the time, I don't know.... I guess it's just I would never say those things about any memeber ever and I'm shocked that people say these things.
It's not this one comment, it's one of many over the past several years that have many fans, including myself frustrated with her. She acts like she's doing everyone a huge favor and making unimaginable personal sacrifices by joining Fleetwood Mac and touring. It's rather shameful for her to say what she says considering everything that's going on in this country and the world these days.

Matt