View Single Post
Old 05-05-2009, 07:08 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by louielouie2000 View Post
I saw BB last year, he was great! I think another big difference between he and Stevie is you can tell he genuinely LOVES what he does still. He's grinning from ear to ear the whole time he's on stage. He chats it up with the audience, jokes, and is genuinely jovial to still be at it, and grateful for his run. He's still putting out new material like clockwork. Stevie looks like she'd rather be having a root canal than be on stage, and then whines and bitches in the press about how hard and not fun it is, and about how there's no point in recording new material because it won't sell. She's just never seems grateful for people like us supporting her for 4 decades, and doesn't seem like she's in it for the right reasons anymore. Don't get me wrong, I still adore her, or I wouldn't be here. I just can't understand her attitude. She travels the world performing for tens of thousands of adoring, lifelong fans each night, she stays in the best 5 star hotels the world has to offer, shops without ever having to look at a price tag again, travels in the comfort of a private jet, and when it's all over she gets to go home to her multi-million dollar mansion. Just what exactly is there to be ungrateful about??
Great comments.....great points......Esp the last line......
..."There is a legend passed down through the ages...down through the crystal visions...down through the crystal clear-water fountain...the charmed ones remain...They are mine (you remain...ooh)...."