View Single Post
Old 05-05-2009, 06:28 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheScoop View Post
Maybe she finally realizes that giving up motherhood and trading off finding herself a true love for her "rock n roll lifestyle" wasn't worth it afterall. Let's face it - she gave up such a huge part of being a woman that honestly, she really didn't have to do.

It's probably a lot easier to blame the world for your problems than to face the reality that you might have wasted the majority of the past 20 years of your life....
Human beings are constantly changing. It's within our essence to change. What you liked in yor 20s, you are not interested to when you are in your 40s, and so on. I hope she does not regret of being a star and dedicate exclusively to that. I hope she feels she made the right decision in THAT moment. Yes, the problem is when you are getting older, you may think "what didn't I do this, or that?" but I think that doesn't mean you made the worst mistake in your life.

I'm 42, single and no children, and I still think I made the right decision. I have my reasons. Will I feel alone sooner or later? Probably, but I wouldn't have a child just to not feeling alone. I think Stevie has similar issues. If she didn't (seriously)marry or become mother, I don't think it was just because being in Fleetwood Mac is like being in the army. I guess there were LOT of reasons (being an addict is one of those reasons. you are not emotionally ready for being mother or married). Maybe strong reasons at that moment. I just hope she is happy now, or she find joy anyway. And that she DO THINGS that makes her happy.

As Christine McVie. That's a good example. She changed. She wanted to be a singer, to be part of Fleetwood Mac. But noy anymore. I miss her, but we must respect her decisions. So Stevie, if touring does not make you happy, stop it! I'll miss you, but please stop. And thank you for your nice performance last thursday.

Happiness is found in many ways, not only the "standard" ways they have teached us.

Last edited by Villavic; 05-05-2009 at 06:32 PM..