View Single Post
Old 07-20-2017, 10:35 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bombaysaffires View Post
Game of Pretend. Nice percussion accompaniment. Her voice sounds good!! I think she writes new stuff in her current range. The old ones harder.
That's interesting and different from the first batch of shows and I'm happy to hear Christine is getting into her groove with the new songs. At the shows I've seen she did great with her old songs but struggled with new ones especially Red Sun and FAY. I still wonder about the weird use of canned vocals in completely unnecessary places yet no use of either canned vocals or auto tune for her vocals in verses of those 2 songs that completely got lost at my shows. Makes no sense whatsoever.

As far as the stage presence, I've never noticed it as being lopsided and thought she has a plenty of stage presence and interactions with the audience and that her presence definitely nicely balances with his. But maybe I just paid more attention to her since I'm used to him?

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"