Thread: Board politics
View Single Post
Old 04-19-2017, 08:31 AM
Senior Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by 24karatstevie View Post
I don't mean this in a negative way, but what is so embarrassing about Stevie having young fans? I'm 19 but I didn't start listening to Fleetwood Mac because of American Horror Story. I think it's a great show though. Anyway, I can't see why a show using music from a legendary artist is a bad thing. I think it's great that so many people now love and support Stevie and the Mac since they were exposed to such good music in the show.
There's absolutely nothing embarrassing about it. You have to understand that a few of the Stevie haters are grasping at any and every thing that they can to disrespect her. It's sort of like a bunch of gnats. You swat and swat at them but they never go away because they have no life outside of pestering you. The funny thing is that I was at three of Stevie's concerts for this tour and I didn't see 30% of any one age group. It was a wonderful mix of young, old and those of us in between. Personally, I would like to see Lindsey and Chris try to bring in some younger fans too. It's what keeps the music alive, after all. I have a twelve year old daughter and she loves Fleetwood Mac.....or Stevie and those other people, as she calls them!!!! As for American Horror Story, we've watched each and every season and love them all.