View Single Post
Old 05-11-2002, 02:29 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally posted by Rumours
Ok, so now I have a tape labeled Oakland 1990.....Lindsey is there.......I swear it's from the right place.....and from what I can remember of it, it doesn't cut at the end......GYOW is on there.....altough, the tape is really screwed up and it's all distorted and you can't really hear or see what's going on too well......that kinda ruins things for me, you know!!!! So, this is the SECOND to last concert on the tour then???
Does anybody have a better quality video I may be able to get ahold of???? You know, I really have to go back and watch this concert again and make sure.....I'm kinda confused now....I thought I had the correct concert.....
Don't be confused; it's really simple, Stephanie. The handheld video of the Oakland show is out there circulating -- it's a bit of a chore to watch because it's so jumpy & far away. The vid starts right after the band finishes "Dreams," & Stevie Nicks says, "Thank you, San Francisco." Then they play "Isn't It Midnight." The video features all the Lindsey Buckingham appearances that night, which are "Landslide," "Go Your Own Way" & "Tear It Up."

I didn't know that the Los Angeles show was videotaped, but macfan 57 (see below) has a copy. If the band members mention "Inglewood," then you have that one -- that's a pretty sure thing. Give yours a viewing again to see which one you have. The band played Oakland Coliseum on December 6 & the Los Angeles Forum on December 7, with Lindsey Buckingham as a guest both nights. Rolling Stone reviewed the Forum gig.