View Single Post
Old 04-11-2018, 07:22 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bombaysaffires View Post
Much darker and more concerning are the stories Buckingham’s next serious girlfriend, Carol Ann Harris, shared in her tell-all memoir, “Storms: My Life with Lindsey Buckingham and Fleetwood Mac.” . . .

In another, she wrote, he grabbed a fistful of her hair, got in a car and drove down the driveway, dragging her across the pavement. . . .

As with any memoir, it’s difficult to assess the validity of these stories.
The Harris book claims Christine witnessed the car/driveway event. And yet Christine toured behind Buckingham-McVie with this "monster." How can she justify touring with him if he was a monster? I wonder if Christine will eventually be in a spot where she will be pressed as to the "validity" of some of this backlog. How will Christine handle it. She is the one that wrote, (relating to John):

Why not think about times to come?
And not about the things that you've done?
If your life was bad to you
Just think what tomorrow will do

"Yesterday's gone." There was a time when yesterday could be somewhat washed away. But not in this day of the internet: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter.

People are fickle. This drama is not even close to being over. A lot of people could be hurt. I don't relish any of it. I wish none of this happened. Didn't it seem "more better" (sic) when we were all unaware and just listened to the music?