View Single Post
Old 09-09-2010, 11:32 PM
Addicted Ledgie

WelshWitchPMD - Jersey Shore...I just watched that program for the first time yesterday. No Snooki at our commune.

SilverSprings - That's the spirit. Coming all the way from England, and I was concerned about driving time. A Southern State? I'm looking at some cabins in Tennessee. As long as we have cool temps to deal with. Tour the honkey tonks? Only if someone buys my booze.

HejiraNYC - I don't think Carrie will wear one of those designer dresses. I'll have to ask her. And I was considering Bekka Bramlett as a special invited guess since she's the only member of Fleetwood Mac that's under the age of 70 and willing to drive.

LukeA - I'd never heard of that commune in Oregon. Rajneeshpuram followers are officailly banned from our commune.

HomerMcvie - I'd thought about a "wing" for some Ledgies. The big locking steel door might work.

Carrie - Can you cook ramen noodles like Britney Murphy?

So what's the age limit? Any suggestions would be welcome. We don't want to keep anyone from attending, but we don't want to go to jail either.

With many of you being very liberal, I'm kind of afraid of the free love and bad acid that might be going around at our commune. Not to mention all of you tobacco chewing, flannel wearing, tattoo loving Nicks fans. I'm really not sure of what you all are capable of. Though I'm sure the men of the Ledge are almost as bad.