Why
Got A hold on me
Morning Rain
The way I feel
Remember me
Did you ever love me
World Turning
5 from the new album
with Lindsey it's so varied another 8 would take a lot of thought...
other than World Turning, i don't know any of these songs (you all may wanna burn me for that!), and i'm more than happy to get to hear them.

however, i do think that like with Lindsey, she'll probably do at least 4 if not more of her Mac staples - Don't Stop, SYLM, Little Lies, You Make Loving Fun. and i would love to hear Hold Me, finally! so that's 5 already. add Everywhere, and that's 6. so she gets just 2 spaces for deep cuts left. oh i how could i forget Songbird? so just one deep cut / unusual choice left.

i wish they were adventurous, but knowing Lindsey, the thinking will be that setlist has to have some hit-new song-familiar-new song-hit flow, especially since they are doing sheds and not completely intimate setting which would make them more free. so their sense of adventure will be fulfilled with doing 6 new songs. which i guess i can live with, but will depend on the new songs - on Seeds tour Lindsey's setlist was so great because his new songs were all so fantastic.

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"

Last edited by elle; 04-16-2017 at 05:18 PM..