View Single Post
Old 03-25-2017, 09:23 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bombaysaffires;1204567[B
]this is why I wonder if they'll just stay on the west coast??[/B] less distance to travel, trucking stuff up I-5 only takes a day or two. We will see in coming days if those additional dates materialize or not. Can't imagine they'd only do ONE though.....
uh. i hope not!

for OMS Lindsey at first had just first leg announced and it was all just up and down the west coast. i think he was waiting to see how it's gonna go before booking any further and that could have been it. of course, the minute i bought tix for a few of those shows and booked my travel, because i thought that was gonna be it, he added another leg, across the country! i really don't feel like going through that again this summer! although i wouldn't mind it if they start adding legs like he did for OMS!

i guess i'm just assuming they might do bi-coastal shows at least, since if they time it right, they can get a free ride for their equipment across the country with their Mac stuff.

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"