View Single Post
Old 09-18-2018, 10:09 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnL View Post
I just love how everyone seems to know exactly what Stevie has been doing for the last few years, how she lives in a bubble, and how she just doesnt have any kind of intelligence or common sense. God...it is sickening how this situation with loser Lindsey has taken over your every thought on this board. You have absolutely no clue about anything she does in her daily life and neither do I.

He is gone...he is never coming back. He is no longer part of Fleetwood Mac. Too bad so sad...go cry in the corner and leave the rest of us with some kind of positive place to come to discuss them. I have never seen anything so...oh lets us your word...IGNORANT!
loser lindsey lol your goddess is a shill who openly admits to not making new music because it won't make her any money, and is a single, bitter old narcissist. Meanwhile, Lindsey has been in one of the most prolific phases of his solo career with much critical acclaim, happily married with a family, and continues to show a growth and maturity as a human being & artist that most would agree continues to elude Ms. Nicks. Loser indeed