View Single Post
Old 07-22-2018, 11:55 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerMcvie View Post
I think that STARDOM was always her love. IT came first. No man could take the place of that dream.

And she's just so full of herself now, and wrapped up in it, that it's too late now. That's her life.

Which is sad, at the end of the game.
I guess it's all about being up on that stage where thousands can adore her and tell her how great she is. But hey, she does it for us, to take away our pain for a little while. She writes for us, or at least she did, until she found out it wasn't going to make her money. I never really bought the reason that no man would ever want to be in a relationship with someone who has to go out on the road and leave them behind for months at a time. Or that a man would be jealous of her fame and fortune. There are countless other performers that are married or are in successful relationships. Could it be that Stevie is so self centered that she doesn't want to dedicate her time to being in a relationship? Her business I suppose. I just hope that dancing around in her apartment for the next ten years makes her happy.