View Single Post
Old 09-07-2004, 12:50 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Exclamation Lmao!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by David
* They must be excited as opposed to merely belligerent about seeing Fleetwood Mac. In my 25+ years of paying very close attention to other FM fans, I have learned how to distinguish the merely noisy fans from the truly enthralled. Christy, for example, yelps a great deal about Lindsey, but it's obvious to all of us by this point that she genuinely loves Lindsey & the rest of the band. When she goes to see LB in concert, her pulse rate probably accelerates exponentially.

So, my final group is:

[drum roll]

MIKE B.
JUDY L.
CHRISTY WONDERBRA
JOE (NY)
LES
ESTRANGED4LIFE BRIAN

Sorry for the book!
I am dying over here! Thanks David! Wonderbra...oh, if only. LOL Yes, I genuinely love Lindsey more than words can express, but I just love this band to the point of sickness. I do love some members more than others, but I've never had the euphoria (and I've been to many, many concerts) like seeing FM in concert in 2003-2004. May they rock on....forever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by estranged4life
wondergirl (Christy, For being a cool person and such a DIEHARD Linds' fan!)

Seteca (For being a cool guy & fellow guitarist!)
Thanks Brian!! Agree with Seteca. My list would be difficult, because there are SO many deserving Ledgies.

My list:

Seteca (One guitar great meeting another guitar great.)

Estranged4life (Seriously folks, too much bad stuff should not happen to one family. )

Wetcamelfood (John needs to see this band that he diligently pays so much attention to. Collecting, working on the discog, the knowledge...etc.)

Shackin' Up (Anyone who gets choked up at seeing one of their idols deserves to meet them in person. Gerald's a way cool guy.)

Last edited by wondergirl9847; 09-07-2004 at 01:00 AM..