View Single Post
Old 09-06-2004, 06:33 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Fighting foh the Nohthun Stah...NO SPEED LIMIT! BITCH! THIS IS THE FAST LANE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Villavic
Ok, I was in the shower yesterday and got this cruel idea..

Let's suppose Fleetwood Mac goes again with a very short tour in 2005. Kind of "One Nigh Only" shows (one concert per continent). That's because Christine accepted to rejoin with a new studio album, but doesn't want the pressure of a long tour, and doesn't want to leave England for long time.

And the band looks for their die hard fans to invite them to first row seats, with backstage tour and a special dinner. So they found the best fans at the Ledge. The invitation includes everything (hotel, meals, air ticket, entrances, show merchandise, etc).

So.. please propose 4 ledgies (you can't include yourself, he he) to the band for the nearest show from your hometown. This list is your vote to the band so it will help them to decide who are invited.

Your votes should include the reason why you suggest those ledgies (good fellows, addicted fans, longtime ledgies, wisedom about the band, etc).

DON'T say why you don't choose someone. You just mention 4 names and why you choose them. This is game, no offenses please.
Sounds like your imaginations good as mine, only in my story i win lotto and invite all the ledgies, plus guests...so i would pick
Dark Linen Suit
Enchanted SLN
Golden Braid
someone will already invite Diss, and he didn't invite me, so...
also, same for Carne, who i'd like to meet...so...
Gaius - wait, someone already invited him, so.. Patti
AMber

Whehyll I can do EHYT!! Wehyll I can make it WAHN moh thihme! (wheyllit'sA reayllongwaytogooo! To say goodbhiiy!) -