View Single Post
Old 05-26-2004, 08:27 PM
Ledgie

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by macfan 57
Yes, Chris sings background vocals on "Love Surrounds Me" on the Beach Boys album.
She's pretty far in the background!

Quote:
She isn't on "Smiling Islands".
Wow. I could have sworn I could hear her during Robbie's part.

Quote:
She sings background vocals on "Look Away".
I'm going to have to borrow my friend's copy of Orders From Headquarters again. I didn't notice her on this one.

Quote:
I'm not sure which tracks she's on in Robbie Patton's Distant Shores album.
I can hear her plain as day on Don't Give It Up, which is a pretty catchy tune either way. I wish they'd remaster Distant Shores and re-release. The sound is kind of bad.

Quote:
She's a co-producer. She contributes keyboards & background vocals to the entire album, but I'm really not sure which songs.
I knew she produced. It's interesting that she had enough confidence in her abilities to do this project, but not to produce her 1984 album. I thought that sounded like her unobtrusive keyboard sound, but I wasn't sure. The only track I'm sure of her vocals on is Don't Give It Up, though.

Quote:
She sings background vocals on "Angel" on the Bonnie Raitt album. It's in the liner notes & you can easily hear her on this song.
Thanks for this info. I don't have the album, but I may just download this track from I-Tunes or somewhere I can find it.

Jessica