View Single Post
Old 08-19-2004, 10:41 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dulcimer
Not to be a wiseass, but aren't you, like, a huge fan of When I See You Again? How anyone could be a huge fan of that is beyond me, but I see you have the same attitude toward the beautiful Save Me a Place. So why not just leave it at that?

There's no accounting for taste. ANd I believe you've said that. Why harp on this? I notice the other Tusk survivor thread had a huge discussion involving you and your dislike of Save Me a Place. Must it be debated to death?

I just don't get it.
I get harped on about loving "When I See You Again" like nobody's business, and have been challenged to explain my appreciation of that song on far-too-numerous occasions.

So why am I not allowed to vent a little about the one Lindsey song that I truly dislike?
Heck, in the grand scheme of things, I haven't complained about "SMAP" one-third of the amount of times "WISYA" has been ripped to shreds. And that's even if you just count the comments from one or two people.

But hey, I'll shut up about "SMAP" forevermore, as long as everyone else promises to do the same in regards to "When I See You Again"... but somehow I don't see the latter happening.

Oh, and this is just a game... not to be taken seriously.