View Single Post
Old 09-06-2009, 04:52 AM
Junior Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by mylittledemon View Post
There has just GOT to be photos of it. That would've been a big deal... Fleetwood Mac playing New Zealand. I would imagine some of the press would've gotten at least one shot or two of the incident.
I vaguely remember when Stevie was touring NZ a few years ago (and what a fabulous show that was at North Harbour Stadium ), there was an interview (I think it was on Holmes at the time) and there was TV footage of Fleetwood Mac when they arrived in Wellington at the airport on the tarmac.

The interviewer asked Stevie questions about the Wellington incident. I'm pretty sure she said something about remembering Lindsey throwing his guitar down at one point on the stage and it almost hitting her (I remember that bit because I was quite shocked about it). I've tried seeing if the interview was on YouTube, but I can't find it at the moment. I'll keep looking though. Though I do agree it's a bit unusual given so many people went to the show that there is no public evidence...perhaps someone has some photos tucked away in a drawer somewhere...?