View Single Post
Old 08-29-2001, 05:11 AM
Ledgie

I like most of the running order on the list, but I would some changes like omitting The Dance songs because there is already the DVD so people can just buy that and then they can add more MAc stuff like some Bob Welch and Peter green era stuff cause I love that stuff too.

As someone mentioned earlier about "Believe Me" and "Miles Away" from the Midnight Special Nov. 1973 would be great. I thought that was a really good performance and the only Mac performance I've seen with Bob Welch. Good thing I taped that when it aired on VH-1 back a couple years ago.

I think maybe using "You Make Loving Fun" from the Rosebud video instead of jApan would be better. But then I don't know if you want more different performacnces from different shows because it already looks like every Rosedbud performance from 1976 is on there.

I think "Oh Well", "Albatross," and "Black Magic Woman" should be added along with "Green Manalishi should be added. If you guys do take off the Dance songs then the Peter Green and Bob Welch songs could be added. I mean Peter GReen was in the original Mac. So it would be a good homage. Hopefully they could pull out some vintage Mac performance from the 60s.

and what about "angeL"??? But then I can wait for The TUSK DOc to be released on DVD. Hopefully this will happen!
and what do you know I am listening to TUSK...

well that's my two cents or 25 cents ...what can you buy with a nickel anymore? just thinking about it now... ok that had nothing to do with THE MAC!
-April