View Single Post
Old 08-27-2001, 11:24 PM
Junior Ledgie

Personally, I'd really like it if all the videos are on there. Family Man isn't really important, though, since it'd be redundant to have it along with Seven Wonders on the disc. Also, apparently it's not on the vault list. I also think regardless of the 'lack of bandmember screentime', Everywhere and ITBOMM should be in there for the completeness factor.

I'm a horribly pessimistic person, but I'm actually kinda optimistic when it comes to the chances of the Tusk and Mirage things being rereleased after this disc, and really, if that's even a factor, it wouldn't be a bad idea to leave off the material from those 2 videos PLUS The Dance stuff, and just be patient and hopefully wait for a Tusk/Mirage concerts rerelease.

Another thing is, people seem to be mentioning the Rumours, Post-Rumours, and Greeny eras of the band, but would it hurt to maybe have one or two lil' bits from the Bob Welch era? 'Cause Bob rules.

Okay, I'll quit bothering everyone now. Sorry.

~Brian