View Single Post
Old 06-14-2020, 03:38 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnwindedDreams View Post
I don't see how it was fair of her to say at the PGA Festival Show that Lindsey was a coward to not to call her to join Fritz. That's slander in front of 20,000 people. Why does she have to bring him up like that? It's like just mention Robert Aguirre and how nice Robert was.
She doesn't benefit from the masses by mentioning Lindsey. She might benefit if she says she loves Lady Gaga or Drake. Then People.com will publish a story on how she said she likes those artists.
She was sued in 2018 (as a party to the group Fleetwood Mac) and her attorney or band attorney had to settle with Lindsey. They felt his termination was justified but they effed up. The lawsuit & settlement got major press coverage. Even on my local news.
Better to not say anything at all about him. She could talk about Jimmy Iovine, Lori, Sharon, & all the other collaborators she loves.
She should stop mentioning him. At all. But yet she keeps on talking on and on about him. Most of the time to slander him. Sometimes she starts complimenting him but then she can't help it and she ends up saying something nasty about him.

Because, you know, he was such a monster to her and she was nothing but a saint…. Yeah, talking about fanboy lens….
"I think what you would say is that there were factions within the band that had lost their perspective. What that did was to harm the 43-year legacy that we had worked so hard to build, and that legacy was really about rising above difficulties in order to fulfill one's higher truth and one's higher destiny."
Lindsey Buckingham, May 11, 2018.