View Single Post
Old 10-05-2014, 09:04 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Well, I was thinking about how the setlist could be improved, since that is fun for me. Maybe a part of me wishes I was part of the band's management and could make suggestions. I think Over My Head is fine, but really should move to much earlier in the set. Toward the end, it takes out a lot of the momentum. It's probably too late now, but they could have spoken before Over My Head and said they wanted to take us through their albums together. Over My Head was the first single--thus, that would mark the beginning of this musical journey, starting with the White Album. This is what I came up with...maybe it would change up the pacing for the better? For my own dream setlist, it would be quite different than this, which is just playing around with what they already have.

Chain
You Make Loving Fun
Dreams
Second Hand News
--
Over My Head
Rhiannon
I'm So Afraid (Solo)
Say You Love Me
--
Tusk
Beautiful Child (subbing for Sisters of the Moon)
Think About Me (they need a song like this...like Little Lies...that's upbeat and gets the three of them singing and feeding off each other)
What Makes You Think You're the One (or gruff gruff I Know I'm Not Wrong)
--
Gypsy
Hold Me (again, this song is needed. It features all three voices...and I think Little Lies is really turning into one of the best songs of this tour, which really gives energy to the show)
--
Big Love
Everywhere
Seven Wonders
Little Lies
Gold Dust Woman
Don't Stop
Go Your Own Way
--
World Turning
Blue Letter
Landslide