View Single Post
Old 07-10-2017, 02:59 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by twinmatrix View Post
I was front center gold circle and thought the crowd was really awful and pushy and unexcited. But then I saw the 24k gold tour so I'm comparing the reception to her solo concert which was just flawless...
I did notice some tensions between people who had been camped at the front all day with their blankets, not being happy with others pushing to the front. It's a bloody concert you can't hog the entire front space with picnic blankets and sitting space and expect no one else to come near. And I did experience one very pushy women, but generally not.

The audience around me honestly seemed to appreciate Stevie a great deal. there was lots of singing along, shouting, clapping etc and all I heard afterwards in the gigantic toilet queue was praise for her and the performance. I honestly didn't hear 1 complaint.

We're all going to experience different things depending on who is around us, but yes it will be very different to a 24KG crowd where much of the audience will know and love all the songs