View Single Post
Old 03-26-2019, 06:05 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bombaysaffires View Post
it's really bs how they are framing the issue in all these articles (based on whatever the band is telling them) that *He* had an issue with Stevie, that *HE* had an ongoing feud with Stevie that re-ignited and therefore forced the band's hand in firing him.

SHE had a feud going with HIM, and SHE re-ignited it and then gave the band an ultimatum.

I really, really, really want someone to ask her, and if not her (because the armored PR guards around her likely won't ever allow it) ask the others why oh why did she not threaten to leave ALL of them given their behavior at Musicares, you know, when MICK and CHRIS were waltzing away during her speech? Hmmmm???? Is there a *scale* to rate things on... like, a waltz is worth 5 points, but a smirk, well now that's 10 points and that crosses the line!
THIS! Since when HE was the one having issues with her?! He haven’t been paying attention to her for a looooong time, and that was probably her issue with him. I have videos from Classic East where you can see her trying to get her attention and him totally ignoring her. She didn’t want to be near him during bows.

But of course Virgin Mary Stevie can do no wrong! If she HAS to fire him is because HE must have done something wrong. Like smirking.

Then why is she so silent during this tour if she has nothing to hide? I’d just LOVE for her old and new fans to explain this to me. She has been the voice of the band since FOREVER, and now what?
"I think what you would say is that there were factions within the band that had lost their perspective. What that did was to harm the 43-year legacy that we had worked so hard to build, and that legacy was really about rising above difficulties in order to fulfill one's higher truth and one's higher destiny."
Lindsey Buckingham, May 11, 2018.