View Single Post
Old 08-26-2011, 08:23 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Springs View Post
And if he did tell the story, whatever fan was listening could mouth along convincingly to every word, we've heard the story so often. That as well as the whole "decline of the music industry" schpeel. I'd love to meet him too, even though we probably already know his chosen topics of conversation Viv and I intend to make sure that we get to say hi if we get to see him live. I can literally see us cornering him like a stray Dog XD Though knowing me I'd be momentarily paralysed intellectually and say something stupid like "Do you like Cheese? I don't....Wensleydale stinks......Cheddar.....That's another Cheese.....". Either that or get so excited that I scream in his face. Though I've noticed that when I'm especially excited, I've developed my own patented "Louise from Two Pints of Lager" style squeek :s That's rather disconcerting.
Exactly! I'd want to come up with something interesting to say but I'd end up just coming over in a glazed smile and saying something boring like how much I like his music. Either that or now that you've said that, if I ever do meet him, the first and only thing that will spring into my mind will be to talk about cheese... Thanks!