Thread: Cheri Caspari
View Single Post
Old 03-18-2009, 11:47 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3rd World Man View Post
I think he's given you more than a once over!--I was in that crowd when you met him, he seemed pretty locked into you And I've been to a few other shows where you were up front and LB seemed to keep coming back & playing just for you (those must have been shows where Kristen wasn't there lol!) I think LB is probably pretty faithful to Kristen, but I don't think I'd leave him alone with my girlfriend(!) I definitely wouldn't leave my girlfriend alone with that Brett dude, he's always scoping out women to take back to his hotel room
Hmm...I think Lindsey probably just focuses on a person or two from every show. I doubt I'm an exception. But I was enthralled in those moments, of course. I understood the power of that man's presence times a million.

Brett...aww, Brett. Wow, well, I had a great experience meeting up with him and just talking. He's a wonderful guy, very sweet, and not a sleaze. I won't refute what you wrote re: any liaisons, but I will say he's a charming, sweet, fun guy and I definitely cheer for him on his own (during LB shows). He's such a great person.

"Reality leaves a lot to the imagination." ~ JL

Last edited by Nico; 03-18-2009 at 11:50 PM..