View Single Post
Old 10-25-2020, 12:48 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I have to slightly disagree with all the comments so far. I think Stevie came across better in this interview than several of the print interviews she's done recently. Whether she's a pathetic human for saying she chose her career over marriage & kids is debatable. She didn't say she gave it up for the love of family and meaningful relationships. One can skip marriage and kids but still have family and meaningful relationships. I didn't find anything in this interview to be cringey in the way that saying "I had an abortion to save Fleetwood Mac" was.
Also, I liked the outfit and gloves. To me it looks like an 'age appropriate' Stevie wearing 'age appropriate' Stevie-style clothes. The gloves were better than the ones she's wore to death with the silver spangles, the outfit better than the dreaded sailor dress or shoulderless shirt she's worn to death for several years now. I even liked the darker blond hair color but agree it's time to modify the haircut and bangs.
Overall I think it was as good as we can expect from her at this stage and decent promotion for the new song & 24 Karat film.
Just my 2 cents! Ricoh