View Single Post
Old 09-28-2010, 09:51 PM
Addicted Ledgie

September 28th, 2010 • 16:09
Review of the Fleetwood Mac CD Mystery To Me

Not sure what鈥檚 happening with me on this one, but it seems like the more I listen to it, the better Mystery To Me gets. Mystery To Me simply stated is one of their best CDs to date.

Fleetwood Mac have been a heavy hitters in the Rock genre for quite some time now and Mystery To Me is an excellent illustration as to why.

Mystery To Me has a nicely varied, mix of 12 tracks that are very well written and brilliantly performed songs by these clearly superb musicians. With many of the songs displaying a lot of the kind emotion that makes for a really great listen. Clearly drawing from what I can only imagine are their own real life experiences. At different points touching on the most real emotions of love, heartbreak, pain, failed relationships and unattainable romance. Theyare all here.

Overall Mystery To Me is an outstanding release. What I call must have music
I give it two thumbs up and is most definitely a worthy addition to any Rock collection. Truly an outstanding Rock CD. One of those that is completely void of any wasted time, as each track is simply superb.

While the entire CD is really very good some of my favorites are track 3 – Just Crazy Love, track 6 – Keep On Going, and track 12 – Why

My Bonus Pick, and the one that got Sore [...as in "Stuck On REpeat"] is track 1 – Emerald Eyes. Great track!

http://colin.ilikehandbag.com/2010/0...mystery-to-me/