View Single Post
Old 03-30-2012, 03:27 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by mezzoforte View Post

Stevie's not perfect, and her management is not evil.
Do you really think the five minute view we get of a woman who knows she's being filmed is completely accurate? I love Stevie, but we don't know her personally, nor do we know her management or her assistant. I'm so tired of all the Karen bashing, because we just have no idea. The people around Stevie are doing their jobs, and clearly doing them in a way that Stevie's satisfied with. That's all we need to know.
Totally agreed. I really don't know if Stevie's such a sweetheart. I mean i love her, but i tend to think that when you achieve that kind of success, you have to make bad choices at times. And same goes for Lindsey. Reading what Ken has to say, though Lindsey might be quiet, i think he is as responsible for the state of FM right now as Stevie. Everything about this, and what Mick said few days ago, is very childish. I like to remember this bit in the Destiny Rules doc where Stevie's all like "these people have issues, they are not going to care about who is on top of billboard", or something...they are so egocentric, it's scary at times.
And Karen...well it's just Karen. I'm not sure she's the boss, you know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironman_01701 View Post
Sad
Naaah, never will be. That's what memories are for.
I miss Christine.

Damn all of this sounds so political, i hate it. I bet they are back on the road next year or in 2014 anyway...