View Single Post
Old 04-25-2018, 06:32 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Storms123 View Post
I would be just as upset. I am a Stevie fan, I am a Lindsey fan and I am a FM fan. The chemistry these 5 people have is undeniable. I don’t mean the lovey-dovey aspects of SnL interactions, I mean the whole thing. I think because the belief is he was fired/tossed to the side in the manner it appears he was is what makes it a harder pill to swallow. It’s very sad that this episode could be the epitaph on this bands gravestone. None of the 5 of them should be proud of that at all.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AncientQueen View Post
I would hate it, but it would not shock me as much. Stevie has not been fully committed to FM for decades now. She is the main draw and whatever she does, I can't deny her enormous charisma onstage. But I would go and see the Buckingham/McVie version of FM rather than seing FM without Lindsey. Especially because I believe that Mick stabbed Lindsey in the back for profit, I won't pay one Euro for this money machine.
I have less problems with Stevies hypothetical role in Lindseys firing, everyone knows about her problems with Lindsey, she has always been open about that - that's not backstabbing.

and