View Single Post
Old 02-28-2009, 02:46 PM
Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wouter Vuijk View Post
As for the mediafire download problems, I don't know what causes it. The fact that Sharksfan had no problems and that people who do have problems have this with different tracks makes me feel that it's not my (own) fault (baby).
I suggest trying again different days, maybe there's too many downloading at the same time????? If troubles persist, let me know, we'll have to find another solution.
I use firefox and could not download Rainy Night.... everything else downloaded OK. So I tried it with Microsoft IE7 and that worked OK... strange...

Wouter, if Greeny plays in the UK and you can make it to that gig... I will find you, and buy you all the beers for the night (and your missus). Thanks a million.

As a footnote, what I have seen and heard of these new gigs, the fun seems to have come back into his playing. With the Splinter Group, it was always serious. Now I watch the enthusiasm of Mike Dodd (and I know that Geriant Watkins likes to enjoy his music) and I see Peter really beginning to have some fun up there..... this is the best since 1970.