View Single Post
Old 06-07-2012, 04:43 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarmaContestant View Post
I have to say, I am so lucky. SO LUCKY.

You see, last night, Denver and other parts of the front range had storms that dumped two inches of rain and vast quantities of hail - some car tires were buried in 24 inches of hail!Seriously! Some streets had to be plowed because there was so much hail on them.

Hail - and floods from rain!

A lot of folks in the Denver area have smashed gardens. Plants smashed to the ground. Tomato plants that look like they were trampled by a pack of dogs made out of ice and snow.

The funny thing is that this morning, I went outside and looked at my garden, like I always do, and everything looked so nice. Green - bright - vibrant - alive. It wasn't until I got to work and heard the stories about the hail that I realized how lucky I was that the neighborhoodI live in had no hail at all. It's like....my garden was spared.

I am so lucky.

More pictures from the storm last ngiht:
http://www.buzzfeed.com/donnad/unbel...storm-in-color
Wow, that hail is unbelievable!!!

Yes, you are very lucky. My tomato plants are all looking very healthy(except for a couple). They're about 18" tall now. Can't wait for the first ripe one!!!