View Single Post
Old 05-17-2007, 08:27 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelly View Post
It will suck, as whatever she says will go down as fact in FM history. (among some fans) No one will look at her motivations. The fact she would even write a book about LB is lame but it is pretty obvious that the more smut and sex she includes, the better it will sell. Pathetic and I won't buy it.
She is not the only one to allege LB is violent Moreover, if she were saying whollly untrue things, LB's people and, likely more so, La Nicks' people or FM's people (they are still a major money maker touring wise) would have stopped the publication of those lies. So, I think that while she may stretch it here and there, the book is based in truth.

In the end though, no one really gives a rat's a$$ in the big popular culture picture about LB. So, IMO, the less attention drawn to this book the better as it likely will sell poorly beased on LB's relative complete lack of significant relevance in the pop culture world.

As for her writing the book - they were her experiences and are a commodity. So, I do not fault her for that.