View Single Post
Old 01-09-2019, 10:21 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeInNV View Post
You've made this little dig at Stevie multiple times. I guess it's lucky LB couldn't manage to put out any material between The Dance and SYW; otherwise he would be guilty of same. He did, however, tell the band not to come knocking for a while once SYW was over. Not sure what the difference is. FM hasn't been full-time since 1980, and you as much as anyone enjoy the breaks for solo work.
why would that be lucky? i also said multiple times - way more in fact! - that i wish he released the original Gift of Screws when it was done, back in 1998, as a solo masterpiece that it was, instead of waiting for FM and chopping it up across multiple FM and solo efforts.

i also said multiple times that he asked for that solo window between 2006 and 2008 because Stevie nixed another FM album in that period, which was his original wish and intention. so that's the difference. and i'm so tired of the same ole arguments, multiple times, yet here we are. again.

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"