View Single Post
Old 09-16-2006, 03:41 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuzeQuze View Post
That is so good though. Just think about that sort of weight loss over time. That'll be 8 more pounds by Christmas. You will probably lose more rapidly though, that is probably the least you'll lose in a week.

I got back from the gym a little while ago too, yeah! For sh*ts and giggles I weighed myself before and after my workout. After I weighed .6 pounds less! I guess I lost a lot of water weight and I even drank some water while working out. So the moral to this story? Weigh yourself after your workout!

I remembered the change I made that helped me lose the last 5 lbs, I added weight training my legs. They are really starting to shape up! And Amber, I went up on my calf weight today! Making progress, hehe.

I like working out on the weekend because there is no time pressure and it isn't as crowded.

And the credit card rate? Yeah, it's total ass. I can't believe your card did that to you. I'm in so much debt but really trying to finally get a handle on it. So of course I get hit with this. Some law must've changed though because I get to reject the change. I really wish we could get some people in office who would fight these bastards for us. They seriously do not need more money because they make money hand over fist off of our backs.

Yeah - I JUST started working out more regularly. It sucks - a couple of years ago I was such the gym rat - I weighed less than I ever have -and looked fabulous - I was even getting ab definition!!!

Then I started eating like a pig again Now I can barely do 15 minutes without wanting to die - so I'm starting very slow and working my way back up - it's just hard - but I cannot go on looking and feeling the way I do!

Ah debt - the new American trend Seriously, it sucks - and I hate myself for getting myself into it - but at least I have the power and means to start getting out. It's going to be a long road - but for my sanity and future financial security I want to get serious about it now.

I have Suze Orman's Young Fabulous and Broke book and cd - actually I've had them for a while - I just haven't read it yet...keep meaning to though!!