View Single Post
Old 01-11-2014, 10:45 AM
Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dex View Post
It really is rather spectacular, isn't it? Except for a particular story arc in season 3, but meh! The cleverly and elegantly assembled new season 4 redeems all sins, in my book. Glad you're enjoying it. How far along are you?
Literally just about to start season 2. I've heard that about season 3. Sound like they did a Twin Peaks on it and tried to get TOO clever. Oh well. Jason Bateman says or does something that makes me laugh in EVERY episode. That is ONE FUNNY guy.
Loved him in Paul aswell.

(However as a good Christian man I must repent for the impure thoughts I've had about Portia Del Rossi. I'm a bad, bad person. LMAO!!! )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dex View Post
Chicken stir fry is amazing too! I basically just really like chicken. On everything. Ever. Try not to be too intimidated by my worldly and sophisticated palette, though. I'm a human, just like you.
LOL. If you like chicken here's a little recipe. Something my Mum taught me.
Let's assume you're making this for four/five people.

Take five or six fairly well sized chicken breasts. Wrap them in a strip of bacon each and put in a casserole dish. Then chop up a fairly large onion. Peel about five or six potatoes and slice them into fairly generous slices. Throw the onion and potato on top of the chicken and potato you have in the casserole dish.

OK. Then make up some chicken stock using about three or four chicken oxo cubes. Add about three or four crushed cloves of garlic and mix that in. Pour this on top of what you have in the casserole dish.

Put a lid on the dish. Cook in the oven for 90 minutes on 180. When finished serve onto dishes. But here's the kicker: With the chicken stock remaining make a gravy. Thicker the better using chicken gravy granules. Pour that on top. Then you've got a healthy nutritious meal for all the family!!

If you love chicken then that meal is heaven. My kids LOVE it!