View Single Post
Old 03-03-2006, 10:32 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by StreetAngel86
But SA is the only CD i put on when i'm in a bad mood or want to hype myself up coz most of it sounds kick ass LOUD. I shake the walls with how loud i have my stereo.
It's my favourite album to play when I'm in a bad mood too.

Quote:
You can't really rock out to Jane and Rose Garden but 2 songs can be overlooked. I HATE Unconditional Love though. Only song on the CD i can't stand. i really love Inspiration & God's Garden too and they seem to fit into that category with the other 2 songs. But otherwise, I totally agree, very much a rock album. Moreso than RAL......which is probably my 2nd fave album but i detest I Sing For the Things & HAEWAFY..........Love Is Like a River & Mirror Mirror would have been wicked **** on that CD!
Funnily enough I don't mind Unconditional Love (though the demo's better) but I hate Rose Garden. Something about it just irks me. And I dislike HAEWAFY on RAL. Stand alone song, it's ok...but it just ruins the flow of the album for me. Hooray! Another person who loves Mirror Mirror! I thought I was the only one!

Quote:
I actually gave Stevie a letter yesterday and basically it was all about how Street Angel is the best song ever and it's her best album and that I hoped she didn't still feel ****ty about it...coz that depresses me {i didn't write that lol} but I don't like to think that she thinks she has something out in her music catalogue that she thinks everyone thinks is **** just coz it didn't sell very well and she didn't like where she was at when it was released. Then i said she needs to sing SA live and i can officially die
That's another thing that annoys me about Stevie. She seems to judge her stuff based on sales. I honestly don't think Stevie could've released anything in 94 that would've sold millions. The times were just changing musically. Oh, and I can die too once she sings Street Angel, so long as it's in the same set as Rock A Little (Go Ahead Lily)