Thread: 11-1 Pittsburgh
View Single Post
Old 11-02-2018, 09:26 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepless child View Post
This is the first time ever I have not seen Fleetwood Mac in Pittsburgh. I boycotted because of Lindsey and then some health problems made it hard to go also.

I've been watching videos of the tour so far and I kept thinking, yea, I hate that Lindsey is gone, but I should go anyway. I wish I had gone.

I have noticed too that they seem very happy playing together. I'm sure Stevie is much happier, and John seems the same as always, lol, but Christine seems to really be enjoying herself. Maybe without Lindsey being so controlling they feel more free onstage. Maybe without the Lindsey/Stevie conflict they all feel better. I wish I would have gone.

Did they leave out I Got You and Hypnotized?
Ahh it's too bad you couldn't go but maybe you can catch a future date somewhere that isn't too far away. I hope you get better soon. I am really glad I went I thought it would be weird but it wasn't at all. It was fantastic and I was just amazed at how much fun everybody was having. Even Stevie & John were joking around.
Yes unfortunately they left out I Got You and Hypnotized. Ugh. I am still upset about that. I am seriously considering seeing them again maybe in Toronto or DC. I was checking ticketmaster all week and while it might not have been sold out it was pretty damn close. The upper and lower level side sections were even sold I was surprised.