View Single Post
Old 05-12-2018, 11:03 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by wondergirl9847 View Post
Lindsey has always been first for me...still is. Danny Kirwan is my second fave now.

I love Stevie's music, but as a person, I cannot stand her. She frustrates and saddens me.
Exactly how I feel. Stevie's music, in particular within the context of Fleetwood Mac, is something I enjoy. Stevie as a person has become a bitter and miserable old woman who seemingly struggles to find happiness in her life and projects her miserableness on anyone around her who doesn't kiss her rear end. I can still jam out to live Rhiannon from the Tusk Deluxe album or respect that Silver Springs from The Dance is legendary.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pattyfan View Post
Obviously it's Neil Finn. He has such a deep history with the band and has written some of their biggest hits. But it's the deep cuts that you don't hear much on the radio, copied with his stellar live shoes, that seal his place in the pantheon of Fleetwood Mac's historical legacy.
Based on his Sirius XM ramblings, he's definitely a key member of the band. I've never heard someone ramble on so much about nothing. I know they're trying to sell him as part of the band but it's pretty heavy-handed nonsense