View Single Post
Old 03-17-2014, 03:19 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelej1 View Post
Oh, I know Lindsey loved Christine. Those SYW comments were not from a guy who felt neutral or happy about her exit. He was upset and felt hurt, although he even acknowledged that she had the right to leave, as he had in 1987. That's what he said, but that's not how he felt. He spends half the time in The Dance video gazing at her across the stage. He may not have been in the rhythm section, but he played off of her like John did.

I liked it in the book when Ken explained how Christine did YMLF by herself, which is one of the first songs she did without Lindsey tweaking and when Lindsey got back to the studio and heard it, he was proud of her. Even on stage you can see what great pleasure he takes in YMLF.

Michele
OMG! I was thinking the same thing! In The Dance during My Little Demon Lindsey was trying to look over at Chris but Stevie kept on trying to get in his way by making faces and banging her tambourine in his face but b/c he is so much taller than her he just looked right over her.The next shot of her shows her very straight faced and quite annoyed-too f....king funnyIt seems our girl does NOT like being ignored!I bet Lind's got a real earful of crap after the show...