View Single Post
Old 04-11-2002, 10:09 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Default Very good point.

Does anybody know FOR A FACT where these mp3s of Lindsey "forthcoming" solo album came from???

If you think about it, it seems almost impossible for Lindsey a) not to know that they've been leaked all over the net and b) not to have WANTED them to be "leaked" all over the net.

Because........

These songs aren't just dictaphone cassette recordings of Lindsey strumming and humming....these are properly processed tracks which MUST have been put together in a studio(s). When they were finished, the master tracks and the multitracks are in formats which can't just be "plugged in" to a computer and suddenly turn them into mp3s....so some studio cleaner couldn't just have brought in his laptop with a built in portable modem and decided to have a laugh........these tracks would have had to have been probably converted into wav. format (and then mp3)....which I'm sure can't be a simple task....and then put onto AG, Kazaa, Napster...etc etc...or posted on some website......regardless...it just sounds really mysterious to me how TWENTY songs could ALL just be suddenly "leaked" onto the net...I mean I've heard of one or two songs sometimes being illegally removed from a demo tape...but 20...?!??!?!

Which brings me back to my original question....WHERE did these mp3s come from?????????

Lindsey...if you want us to hear you...release the album...! Believe me we'll buy it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!