View Single Post
Old 09-08-2018, 02:32 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Default I'm selfish

For selfish reasons, I would love to see Lindsey back with Fleetwood Mac because that is the Mac I fell in love with when I first heard the "Fleetwood Mac" album. When Christine came back into the band, I got the opportunity to see the "Rumours" lineup four times and each time was magic. Yes, they have all aged some, but there was magic all around them and I loved every moment and every song. I thought earlier this year that I was going to get the chance to see the "five" again - but I have accepted that I will have to live with my wonderful memories and bootlegs.

But, if Lindsey was truly fired (although that isn't the word Mick used), then why would he even consider getting back with the band. It seems to me that just would never happen - if I was Lindsey I wouldn't go back, but just keep moving forward. Makes me sad that whatever went down, and a lot of things over the years have went down with this band, that the end result would be no Lindsey. Dammit Fleetwood Mac.