View Single Post
Old 05-06-2014, 11:26 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeVielhaber View Post
Mostly kidding. That's good, but I'd like something a little more concrete before I let myself become optimistic. The reason people don't understand is because Stevie won't talk about it. She hasn't mentioned a FM album even once this year. And the band members don't exactly have anything very optimistic to say about it either. Regarding Stevie, that is.

She could clear up the misunderstanding very easily and quickly.
yes. it would be much more reassuring if we heard that everything will be ok from band's side.

they all talked about the recording of a new FM album, except Stevie. if she mentioned new FM album once in all her interviews people would have much less reason to speculate.

if she's contractually obligated to release another solo album as many here are saying, and that contract dates back to 1996 (that seems way too long?), why didn't she have the same problems recording SYW (they were seriously considering Interscope at the time), or EP last year, or her Sound City and other recent releases that were not on WB?

i know nothing about how these contracts work, just wondering if someone else does?

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"