View Single Post
Old 09-08-2018, 03:09 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bombaysaffires View Post
Ok this made me laugh out loud, which I needed.

This is all about Stevie, and she's made no bones about that. SHE wants to be happy, SHE wants to dance around, SHE will stop complaining....

I don't think she knows how NOT to complain. She's made a second career out of bitching about Lindsey, I bet she won't know what to talk about in rehearsals. "I'm so glad Lindsey is no longer here so I don't have to complain about how awful he was, how strict he was, how he wouldn't stay here all night till 3 am because he had, you know, a "family" (insert her eye roll here) blah blah blah. "I'm so glad Lindsey isn't here so I don't have to think about him or talk about him. You know when Lindsey was here he would insist on doing x. How much nicer it is without Lindsey here."

And her lame comment about sometimes people finally get divorced after 40 years and the kids are all mad coz it ruined the family still irritates the crap out of me.... apparently we are all the "kids" who can't get over mommy and daddy breaking up. No, sister honey, we're all grown ups who work and manage our lives and who understand how ****ty it is when a colleague with whom you've built a successful brand screws you over and ruins the company you built together.
hahahahaha probably a very mild version of what is actually happening! i just made a very similar comment in another thread on how the new guys must be going wtf about her never ending going on about LB and how awful she thinks he is about this or that.

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"