View Single Post
Old 11-03-2013, 11:03 PM
Senior Ledgie

Default Bob played guitar on Sentimentla Lady

Lindsey produced Sentimental Lady , but was not paid to play guitar on it. He may have played a few riffs, but please know Bob played guitar on Sentimental Lady unquestionably. And the others sang some backup, very little, I might add.

Also, the book does have a publisher, but I can't work on it until I close probate and straighten my affairs after the first of the year. But it will cover quite a lot, in Bob's words and those who were there. It will tell a story of how powerful and greedy people can take away history and the entire legacy of someone who truly earned that place in history. This book will be more than you every imagined. I will die making this happen if it is necessary. I will always love Bob Welch with all my heart and know how much he gave to the music world, without the help of anyone, although you may think otherwise.

For the rest of Bob's fans, I appreciate and love you for all the support you have given me. And for those who disagree, you just give me more strength to make Bob's true legacy known to the public and dispute all of your disagreements with me and inability to accept the truth. It will be told and I will not be sued for the truth!