6th night of The TUSK TOUR
November 2,1979
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Venue: Tingley Coliseum

THIS WAS TONIGHT'S CONCERT

Say You Love Me

The Chain

Dreams

Stevie goes into the tent to change clothes and sit out the next song.

Not That Funny

Stevie returns to the stage in her fairytale ware

Rhiannon

Stevie goes into the tent to remove her Rhiannon Scarves and casually returns to the stage during the middle of the next song.

Over & Over

Stevie goes into the tent to change clothes and sit out the next song. Lindsey says something like,"to the guy in the front row with the yellow shirt on-you wanted to hear something old? Well we got it for you."

Oh Well

Stevie returns to the stage all decked out in red.

Sara

Stevie goes into the tent to change clothes and sit out the next two songs.

What Makes You Think You're The One

Oh Daddy

Another microphone stand is set up onstage to the left of Stevie's Mic and Christine stands in front of it to sing and play acoustic guitar on the next track. Stevie returns to the stage.

Save Me A Place

Christine returns to her keyboards. Lindsey pulls out his acoustic guitar.

Landslide

Stevie goes into the tent to change clothes. Christine returns to her stand up mic area with an accordian in her hands and the tape with the Tusky background music is played. Mick starts pounding on his drums, marching band style.Stevie returns to the stage with a cowbell and drumstick in her hands.

Tusk

Angel

You Make Loving Fun

Stevie goes into the tent to change clothes and sit out the next song. It feels like an eternity till she returns 'cause she's offstage for approx. 10 minutes

I'm So Afraid

Christine returns to her standup mic with maraca's in her hands.

World Turning

Go Your Own Way

Unfortunately, like a lot of bootlegs, someone forgot to record the encores. So no Sister's Of The Moon or Songbird tonight kitties. Unless one of YOU can add it from your collection 'cause I don't have it and I want to hear SOTM!!!!

Last edited by vivfox; 06-17-2008 at 11:18 PM.. Reason: Stevie's routine for the tour