View Single Post
Old 09-22-2013, 03:29 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I've read the previous post and the one thing that seems to be left out is the fact that Lindsey is just a guy. I mean guys are pretty simple (no offense intended) and they like to look a hot girls period. There's nothing usual about it, and if you have the power to make that wish come true, then what guy would not use it. That doesn't mean that Lindsey is messing around with any groupies after the show, but what guy (rock star or not) wouldn't want some hot, cute girl in front of them, dancing around, clapping and screaming their name?

(IMO) Lindsey doesn't feel comfortable with his age, or getting older (I'm sure a lot of people feel the same way) and he's got a pretty big ego, so the man likes cute woman up front . OK, I'm not going to be mad at him for that, but what I am mad about is the fact that many fans that have paid a lot of money for front row seats are being pushed back several rows so (again IMO) Lindsey can feel like he's living back in 1977.

And I don't for a second think that Lindsey doesn't know it's happening, or that it was done without Lindsey requesting it. I'm not sure if the guy's picking the girls are from the band's private security or from the security that is provided by each venue, but it seems to me that it would have to be the security provided at each venue doing the picking as Lindsey doesn't seem to use/have have any security around him.

I could see some security guy's provided by some of the the venues along the way thinking they would do Lindsey a favor and put hot girls up front, or maybe just using it as a way to get to know some girls, but if it's become a common occurrence at every show (and the band doesn't tape every show) and the number of girls getting put up front are really large (one Ledgie said 30 girls?) then it's being done by request and not just some guys trying to get a girls number or a hook up.

(IMO) I also don't see Kristen or Stevie being able to stop it either. Lindsey does what Lindsey wants to do, and he will fight you tooth and nail if you try to take his freedom away.