View Single Post
Old 08-29-2004, 10:55 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

The whole "all previous rounds" vs, "previous round" thing is news to me. I'm not saying it's wrong, it's just news to me. I don't watch Survivor on TV so I don't know how it's played. When this came up earlier in this game and I posted "It was my impression that the tie-breaker is whoever got the most voted in the previous round", no one corrected me, so it's not hard for me to understand why people thought this was the rule. I sure did.

I actually thought immunity worked fine, it was only when the previous count was questioned that it got confusing. I got immunity twice and it was fine both times, so maybe I should just pick immunity for every round.

Just kidding.

As far as "manuvering" there are plenty of examples to go around. I don't think anyone should be pointing fingers at any one else in this regard.

Frankly I think we should start over. Get the rules straight; a lot was learned from this failed experiment. I really think using the "poll" function would work the best since we wouldn't be subject to human error. Tusk has too many songs, I know, so maybe we could do Lindsey's songs first then Chris', then Stevie's and come up with their 3 best songs or something and then use them in a final poll.

If we continue doing it this way, there should be something in the subject line. Maybe something as simple as NV or even just an X.

Just another Ledgie's opinion...

Take on the situation but not the torment