View Single Post
Old 07-11-2005, 08:38 PM
Senior Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by GarboSpeaks!
I have one that a dear friend gave to me. It's a bit smaller than Stevie's but just gorgeous. Made of silver, an dinlaid w/ mother of pearl, so that it looks like a sliver of a crecent moon. I just love it. Then when in Vegas, I found this adorable little crescent moon studded w/ rhinestones. Again, both are small in comparison to Stevie's, but they get noticed for sure.
I had a jewler in Capitola make me a pyramid. Sadly it's a little large, so that when I wear the moon and pyramid, they look out of proportion, but still it's quite lovely. Something.

As far as Starling, I really need to STOP spending on all the various shows, and buy one of your moons, cause I have coveted them for years!!!!!!!!!!!!! MAYBE, after this go-round. Dumb thing is, that it'd be so perfect for the upcoming shows. Hmmm, how fast could you get it to me????
I know it's a tough choice to consider when Stevie's in town...but if you wanted a moon from me, I can make it and get it to you in a matter of days, depending on your circumstances, like when the show is, and if you wanted it in gold or silver. I'd be happy to oblige! My email addy is camias34@aol.com and feel free to write me there, if you'd like!

Errr...no pressure at all though, seriously and I appreciate your consideration for me in the future possibly!