View Single Post
Old 04-21-2015, 05:47 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Somewhere near Key Biscayne, nothing there so I came back

Speaking of Ebay and autographs..........My BIGGEST regret in life happened around 2001. My first ebay purchase was the VHS tape of Christine's video album and concert.
One day I was looking at FM, Stevie, and Christine merchandise on Ebay. I came across a Christine McVie autograph that was on a cocktail napkin. The seller was selling it for $10. It had a very authentic story that one day he saw Christine at some restaurant bar when the Mac was on tour in 1990. I have seen Chris's autograph many times and you could tell it was authentic. In 2001 the Mac was almost non-existent and the seller was not gouging a price. He kept it for 10 years and thought he would make a small buck. I remember regretting at the time not buying it but even today the regret is bigger. I just wanted it to keep in my wallet for good luck. I think it would be the coolest thing in the world to have Christine's autograph on a square cocktail napkin. She took the time to do it because it was not scribble. It was big and clear.