Thread: Nicks McNuggets
View Single Post
Old 02-16-2010, 12:20 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Monday, February 15, 2010
fleetwood mac and zombies.
Published by maybe genius at 2:18 PM

Today's Tune: Landslide

I'm thinking I may make these "describe Steph's beyond-bizarre unconscious visions" posts a regular thing, because MAN do I have some doozies. I need to come up with a better name, though. How about Extreme Night Visions? No? I'll figure something out.

Here's last night's insanity:

I am with a large group of people from The Office (the television show), and we're trying to get to some sort of important convention somewhere. But! ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE.

We hole ourselves up in a building (a Costco or Sam's Club, maybe), and find that there are a few people already hiding out. One of said people is Stevie Nicks, frontwoman of Fleetwood Mac.

Stevie and I get to know one another, and before I know it, she's crying her eyes out and telling me how upset she is about all the drama that happened in the band, and it's SO HARD, etc. I'm patting her on the back and going, "IT'LL BE ALL RIGHT, STEVIE NICKS. DON'T WORRY."

But tragedy strikes! Stevie is bitten by a zombie. We fight them off (me and the cast of The Office, that is), and we're sure Ms. Nicks has gone to the big concert in the sky. But no! SHE'S WAKING UP. OH GOD, SHE'S ZOMBIE STEVIE NICKS AND SHE WANTS OUR BRAINS.

And then I woke up.

No, I seriously do not make these up. Well, I do, they come from my brain, but I mean I don't make them up after the fact.

http://maybegenius.blogspot.com/2010...d-zombies.html